Tell us about your visit & WIN!
Do you have a few minutes? Take part in our customer survey to WIN a $1000 gift card.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Information on how to enter and the prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Entry is only open to Australian residents (excluding TAS and NT). Entrants under 18 years old must have parental/guardian approval to enter and further, the parent/guardian of the entrant must read and consent to these Terms and Conditions. Parents/guardians may be required by the Promoter to enter into a further agreement as evidence of consent to the minor entering this promotion.
3. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
4. Entries into the promotion open on 15/03/19 and close at 11:59pm AEST on 04/07/19 (“Promotional Period”).
5. To enter, individuals must click on the promotion advertisement, follow the prompts to the promotion entry page, input the requested details (including their full name, email address, postcode and local shopping centre from the drop-down menu), fully complete the online survey and submit the completed entry form during the Promotional Period.
6. Only one (1) entry is permitted per person.
7. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
8. Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
9. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
10. There will be four (4) draws conducted for this promotion. Entries close for each draw at 11:59pm AEDST/AEST (as applicable) on the dates specified in the table below. All draws will take place at Anisimoff Legal, Suite 5, Erina Plaza, 210 Central Coast Highway, Erina NSW 2250 at 11am AEDST/AEST (as applicable) on the dates specified in the table below. Non-winning entries in each draw will be entered into any subsequent draw(s). The Promoter may draw additional reserve entries in each draw and record them in order in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn. Winners will be notified in writing within two (2) business days of the relevant draw and published online at the Facebook pages as outlined in Schedule A below from the dates specified in the table below.
|Draw||Entries Close||Draw date||Publication Date|
11. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
12. The first valid entry drawn in each draw will each win a $1,000 VISA Prepaid Gift Card.
13. Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming the gift card are not included. Any unused balance of the gift card will not be awarded as cash. Redemption of the gift card is subject to any terms and conditions of the issuer including those specified on the gift card.
14. If a winner of a prize is under the age of 18 years, the prize will be awarded to the winner’s nominated parent or guardian on the winner’s behalf.
15. Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason a winner does not take / redeem a prize at/by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize will be forfeited.
16. If any prize is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
17. Total prize pool value is $4,000. Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
18. A draw for any unclaimed prizes may take place on 07/10/2019 at the same time and place as the original draw, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority. Winners, if any, will be notified in writing within two (2) business days of the draw and published online at the Facebook pages as outlined in Schedule A below from 10/10/2019.
19. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
20. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
21. Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
22. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
23. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of a prize.
25. The Promoter is JONES LANG LASALLE (VIC) PTY LIMITED (ABN 28004582423) of Level 40, 101 Collins Street, Melbourne VIC 3000, telephone: 03 9672 6666.
NSW Permit No. LTPS/19/32347 ACT Permit No. TP19/02790
Schedule A – Facebook Publication URLs
Lilydale Village https://www.facebook.com/lilydalevillage/
Showgrounds Village https://www.facebook.com/ShowgroundsVillage/
Tarneit West Village https://www.facebook.com/TarneitWestVillage/
Taylors Hill Village https://www.facebook.com/TaylorsHillVillage/
Mill Park Lakes https://www.facebook.com/millparkvillage/
Dee Why Grand https://www.facebook.com/deewhygrand/
Gungahlin Village https://www.facebook.com/gungahlinvillage/
Mt Isa Village https://www.facebook.com/mountisavillage/
Nundah Village Shopping Centre https://www.facebook.com/nundahvillage/
Bracken Ridge Plaza https://www.facebook.com/BrackenRidgePlaza/
Kiama Village https://www.facebook.com/kiamavillage/
West Gosford Village https://www.facebook.com/WestGosfordShoppingCentre/
Katoomba Village https://www.facebook.com/KatoombaVillage/
Winmalee Village https://www.facebook.com/winmaleevillage/
Coolum Village https://www.facebook.com/CoolumVillage/
Silkstone Village https://www.facebook.com/SilkstoneVillage/
Kellyville Village https://www.facebook.com/kellyvillevillage/
The Ponds Shopping Centre https://www.facebook.com/thepondsshoppingcentre/
Mango Hill Market Place https://www.facebook.com/mangohillmp/
Camberwell Place https://www.facebook.com/camberwellplace/
Kincumber Village https://www.facebook.com/kincumbervillage/
Northlakes Shopping Centre https://www.facebook.com/NorthlakesShoppingCentre/
Warners Bay Village https://www.facebook.com/WarnersBayVillage/
Fletcher Village https://www.facebook.com/FletcherVillage/
Thuringowa Village https://www.facebook.com/Thuringowavillage/
Deeragun Village https://www.facebook.com/Deeragunvillage/
Banksia Grove Village https://www.facebook.com/banksiagrovevillagewa/
Beeliar Village https://www.facebook.com/BeeliarVillage/
Brighton Village https://www.facebook.com/brightonvillagewa/
St Clair Village https://www.facebook.com/StClairVillage/
Richmond Marketplace https://www.facebook.com/richmondmarketplace/
Barkly Square https://www.facebook.com/BarklySquare/
Central West Shopping Centre https://www.facebook.com/centralwest/
Karingal Hub https://www.facebook.com/KaringalHub/
Enex Perth https://www.facebook.com/enexperth/
Forrest Chase https://www.facebook.com/ForrestChase/
Melbourne’s GPO https://www.facebook.com/melbournesgpo/
The Strand Melbourne https://www.facebook.com/thestrandmelbourne/
Midtown Melbourne https://www.facebook.com/MidtownMelbourne/
206 Bourke Street https://www.facebook.com/206BourkeStreet/
Southgate Sylvania https://www.facebook.com/southgatesylvania/
Eastgate Bondi Junction https://www.facebook.com/eastgatebondijunction/
Wagga Wagga Marketplace https://www.facebook.com/waggamarketplace/